AIR / DIRT SEPARATORS
What is Air & Dirt Separator?
Air Separator, Dirt Separator and Air / Dirt Separator are used for preventing the system from damages can be done by the air (and or dirts) existing in the system such as corrosion, cavitation and clogging.
It can be supplied as:
- Air Separators: for systems which have possibility to get air inside during operation.
- Dirt Separators: for systems which have possibility to get air inside during operation.
- Air & Dirt Separators: for systems which have possibility to get air & dirts inside during operation.
The inlet and outlet connections can be supplied:
- Axial connections
- Tangential connections
Material of Construction:
- Body : Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Strainer: Stainless Steel
Size: Starts from DN50 and up to DN800 (Bigger sizes can be customized)
- 10 Bars
- 16 Bars
- 25 Bars
Area of Usage, Fields & Industries:
- Chiller Plants – District Cooling Plants
- Energy Transfer Stations – ETS Rooms
- Chilled water & hot water networks
- Boilers systems